At NTS, we know that our customers have many options when it comes to their video entertainment. Streaming video services give you the freedom to choose where and how you watch your favorite shows with no long-term contracts. Plus, when you pair a streaming video service with NTS’ fast fiber Internet, you’ll get the best streaming experience available! That’s why NTS has partnered with the most popular streaming services to bring our customers the best value and entertainment!
Sign up for streaming video service through NTS and get special offers and free trials
Click on one of our streaming partners below to get started.
Stream your way with NTS!
At NTS, we recommend using an AirTV Player for all of your streaming needs. The AirTV Player works great with NTS fiber Internet and connects seamlessly to your TV and an Antenna to deliver not only live TV streaming, but local channels in HD!*
AirTV Player | 4K Media Streamer
- The AirTV Player comes with access to some of the most popular streaming apps including Netflix, YouTube, Google Play and more.
- You can watch live, local channels in HD over the air for free!*
- 4K Ultra HD capable
- Plus, you can bundle the AirTV Player with NTS Fiber Internet for one low monthly price!
But don’t worry, if you already own your own device, you can still enjoy streaming your favorite shows and movies by simply adding them to your device. Here are a few other streaming device options.
- ROKU provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. Access more than 500000+ movies and TV episodes across free and paid channels.
- GOOGLE CHROMECAST lets you stream your favorite entertainment to your HDTV. Chromecast works with apps you love to stream content from your Google devices.
- AMAZON FIRE TV has over 4000 channels, apps and games, Amazon Fire TV offers all your favorite subscriptions and streaming services.
- APPLE TV has select movies and shows in 4K HDR. Live sports and news. Features the Apple TV app. And works with a wide variety of accessories.
*Customer-owned antenna required to receive over the air channels for free. HD channel availability varies by area and is dependent upon programmer availability.