As an NTS customer, you entrust us primarily to provide you with the best communications services on the planet. You also entrust us with information concerning yourself and other authorized users of your NTS account. We consider your information to be private and confidential, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of trust in protecting your information from access by persons not affiliated with NTS.
NTS will not release information about you or your NTS accounts unless one of the following conditions
- We receive your prior consent.
- We believe the recipient to be you or your authorized representative.
- We are required by law or subpoena to release information to the recipient.
NTS does not give or sell information about you or your NTS accounts to any other company, individual or group. NTS will only use information about you and your NTS accounts to help us better serve your communications needs or to suggest NTS services and/or educational materials that may be of interest to you.
- Business Service Order and Agreement
- Texas and Louisiana Customers (NTS Communications, Inc., NTS Telephone Company, LLC, and PRIDE Network, Inc.)
- Louisiana & Mississippi Customers
- Local Exchange
- State Long Distance
- Independent Accountant Report
- Payphone Verification Letter
- Payphone Compensation Notice
- Completing Carrier Representation
- Statement of Responsible Parties
As an NTS customer, we believe you have a right to quality service, privacy and consumer protection. We also know that you often have questions about your service, payment and company policies; we care and will answer all your questions to the best of our ability.
For more about your rights as an NTS customer and answers to frequently asked questions, please read the Customer Rights Guide. We look forward to serving you.
Unlawful or Harmful Use:The NTS Network may only be used for lawful purposes and in a manner that is not harmful to other users. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, right, or license is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, other intellectual property right which is distributed, stored, or transmitted without proper authorization, material covered by any export control law, and material which is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, or harassing in nature. Security Issues: Any violation or attempted violation of any system or network security element is prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. NTS will investigate incidents involving such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems, or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system, and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting.