Auto Redial *66
"It does the dialing for you."
With this feature, you enter a code and the phone continuously redials a busy number until the line is free and a connection has been established.*How to use:
- As soon as the busy signal sounds, press and release the receiver hook and listen for dial tone. If you have already hung up, lift the handset and listen for the normal dial tone.
- Press *66 (rotary users dial 1166) and hang up. This tells your phone to check the number continuously for up to 30 minutes. A special call back ring will alert you when the line becomes available. (Note: Some phones may not ring with a special tone.)
- Once the call back ring has alerted you, pick up the handset and wait for the other party to answer.
- Press and release the receiver hook. Listen for the special dial tone. If you have already hung up, lift the handset and listen for the normal dial tone.
- Press *86 (rotary users dial 1186).
- Listen for the confirmation tone or announcement.
- Hang up.